This meeting format will encourage interactivity, framed by your input, commitment and pro-action. We have created a high-quality scientific program, modified and focused on promoting networking between speakers and the audience, which is considered of utmost importance. The scientific standard of the ESRA Annual Congress is now recognized as one of the best in the world presented by ‘world-renowned’ speakers, and as a result carries a high rating with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education. In this context, we have planned:
- instructional refresher course lectures
- networking sessions and symposia
- panel discussions
- pro/con debates
- interactive expert exchange sessions and second opinion discussions
- luncheon sessions
- special hands-on clinical workshops, including cadaver workshops once, and of course
- free paper and E-Poster sessions. Residents are invited to submit their papers for inclusion in the ESRA Resident Best Free Paper and the ESRA Best Abstract Award competitions.
Other sessions will include Complex Case Discussions, as well as the new 360o Simulation Sessions.